Sunday, August 12, 2007

The F-words

You'd think by the time your 55 you'd be settling in to a comfortable place in life. Not so.. B/c that's when it happens. Your body starts to fail you and your loved ones. So my advice to anyone, is to spend your time here on earth developing relationships with family and friends. That's what counts when it's all said and done. And for me, my relationship with the Lord is what sustains me thru all the trials I face. So when your 55 and things aren't like you thought they might be--you will have what counts.

I am richer by far than any customer we might have. I have my family and friends and most of all the Lord. He's there when your family and friends are asleep or when you just don't want to burden them with stuff. I am rich b/c of the family and country I was born in.

I have a peace that passes all understanding, I have God's favor upon me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My God shall supply all my needs according to His purpose.

What more could I ask for. The 3 F-words FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS

OK, I think I've gotten it out of my system. I didn't get to go to church today, so I guess I just had my own little worship time, and had to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment