Monday, October 15, 2007

Continuing of : To God Be the Glory

As I said earlier, I would be back on this subject. I had just written this blog and somehow deleted it, so I'll try remembering what I said. I knew I'd be back on this subject b/c I know God is continuing our journey with us.

He has blessed us thru His children being faithful in praying, encouraging and yes, even giving. One paid our mortgage for 2 months. Others gave in smaller ways, but none less important than the another. Each came at a time when only God and we knew the needs we had. The gifts have helped buy groceries, pay workers, etc.

He has walked with us thru the health problems we've encountered (probably due partially to the financial woes). He's gone before us and made the path much shorter to attaining what was needed in medical attention. Surgery has been moved up from Nov.6th to sometime in October because we change insurances Nov. 1st. Stress has not seem to have affected MG for me, as it usually does in patients. I'm claiming the verse that promises when I am weak, He is strong within me.

These times have drawn us closer to one another. Cherishing time together and leaving nothing unsaid.

Lesson for me--don't let things go unsaid. Good things, that is, we hear enough bad. Be the soft place to fall for your mate.

I'm done for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment