The heart of all hearts is just not acting right. I can't tell you how, sad and frustrated that makes me feel. Wayne has one of the biggest hearts I know and sadly enough it has been thru the wringer. It's thought he might have addison's disease, which would explain his low blood pressure all his life. So, yep, you can guess that's another pill to take, hopefully to be the cure-all. I'm convinced stress brought all this to light, but with so much attention given to it, you'd think he would be getting better. The stress that brought this on is no longer, but a new stress is present now. The worry of losing his job over being sick too much. It is a vicious circle. Right now, his heart rate is really fast and it makes his blood pressure lower, hence making him feel very weak, fuzzy minded and groggy.
This is happening way too soon in our lives. He has worked hard- I mean dog-hard all his life. Isn't there supposed to be a breather between working hard most of your life and feeling old, sick and washed up? Mind you, he's NOT washed up, but he feels washed up. A year ago, he was this vibrant, strong ox of a man; to now wobbling from the bed to the recliner. Oh, lest I forget, with a strong appetite for McKenzie's Burgers and Fries only. Before, he couldn't stand to eat the same thing twice.
Well, we're waiting for a call from his dr. who is in Houston today, so it might be late. I hope it can be taken care of OUT of the hospital, as he's quite tired of that. Mostly, he's tired of being cared for from a Hospital Contract dr. and being poked on constantly by blood suckers.
To be continued, the dr. just called, and told him to come in.-----------
Ok we're back. Did an EKG and it shows it's the left side and it's part of the healing process. Called in some medicine to maybe calm the heart down. Yep, another pill!! Hope it works!! At least we KNOW something now. Living thru this and not knowing is very stressful. I mean, questions like-will the heart finally just give out and stop beating?????----really does a number on the mind. But thank God, we rest easy knowing this is normal. It's not a nice normal, but it's to be expected and we just have to SUFFER. Those of you who knows anything about the family understand that last sentence. LOL
Ok , I'm thru, I feel better now. I just hope he, my heart of hearts, can feel better soon.
Mary Ann: i hope so too, mom. i have to admit, it IS very strange to see my big powerful daddy hurting and feeling so weak. love you both so so so much:)
ReplyDeleteMark: I'm glad we at least know some more. I hope he gets to feeling better soon too. He's much too young to feel that damn old.
ReplyDelete