This is really old news, but thought I might follow up on my last blog about RD. The morning after I wrote the blog, he showed up on my porch as if nothing was wrong. Except there WAS something wrong. His eye was missing or rather hanging on the side of his face. Just the skin or lining of the eye, was left--no eyeBALL. Took him to the ER and got him tended to. He'll be alright, just he'll be R-r-r D now as Mark likes to say. Silly Mark, he won't even look at him!!! He still has ONE perfectly beautiful blue eye.
I'm thinking wherever he was, he had access to the internet, read my blog and decided it was time to face the music. It took me over a week to let him back outside again, but he doesn't stay out long.
We'll never know what happened. Did he run into a limb fallen from Ike? Did he get snake bit? Did he get run over?Was he in a cat fight? Did a dog get a hold of him? Hmmmm-----
We're glad to have him home. Life was not the same without him. Not a day of those 11 long days went by without looking for him. Go figure--all I had to do was blog!! Life is good again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment