Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Proud Christian Conservative

I am a Christian Conservative and I'm proud of it. It seems, though, I'm also an ignorant,backward thinking, selfish racist. If you read what the far left says. Why is it that the far left, oh, sorry, progressives can't take a little competition? Do they actually want everyone to agree with them and if not, accuse them of being stupid? I don't agree with their way of thinking, but I've never thought of them as being stupid, (misled perhaps). Why does Sarah Palin bother them so much?? Is she a threat to their beliefs? She's not stupid, but that's what they'd have you believe. The same thing with George W. He is NOT a stupid man, but they made him out to be stupid. Is this all they have? Then there's Fox News Channel. I happen to listen to this network. I know they have MANY left-minded news contributors to make it fair and balanced. I know this b/c when I hear them, I disagree. The liberals have ALL the other cable and the 3 main networks, (that's an assumption on my part b/c I never hear any gripes about the these). Why does one network get under there skin? Is it because this network has a huge following and they feel threatened? If you say they are biased, you haven't really listened to it. Yes, there are a couple of opinion shows. So do other networks!
The last I checked, this is still a free country to believe and even speak opinions. Conservatives are often accused of not being tolerate, but what I see and hear is a huge intolerance to me, a Christian first, then Conservative. Sure we have our groups we belong to, but so do they!! We are standing for a cause we believe in, just as they are. We are as passionate as they are. Do we not have that right?? I don't want my grandchildren to look me in the face 30 years from now and ask,"Why didn't you do anything, or say anything?"

No comments:

Post a Comment