Can't get it off my mind. I've just gone thru 12 weeks viewing The Truth Project dvd study. It explains things like I've never heard before. Yes, you suspect right. It is a Christian based study, but not like you would think. Focus on the Family out of Colorado Springs has sponsored it. It deals with all the questions one might have from beginning to now a day. It explains how God is in this in a logical way, if you can believe that. It makes everything make sense.
Check it out--www.thetruthproject.org/ Check the trailer out and read a few of Del Tackett's blogs. I dare it not to interest you. He is a very interesting man. You know I'm new at this stuff, so why isn't the website in blue and underlined like any other website I've typed. Yes, kids, go ahead laugh at yo momma. You have my permission!!ha! ha!
Mary Ann: yo momma? that's funny. is that what we're laughing at? that's what i'm laughing at. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteMe in reply to Mary Ann: oh no!!!feel free to laugh at anything and everything I do or say! Glad I could brighten your day. sometimes I run out of material, so forgive me when that happens.
ReplyDelete