That's what they say, anyway!!! Are there statistics on this??? Will I bring home a renewed and improved hubby or the bionic man??? At this point, anything is an improvement. Tomorrow will tell the story. If the pacemaker takes over the whole heart, isn't that life support?? That's what Wayne calls it. Living off a chip about as big as a silver dollar, with a battery no less!! Whose in charge of making these pacemakers and batteries, for that matter???? We know most things now a days are made in China. And some things are designed by engineers fresh out of college!!! EEEEKKK!!!! Did they finish at the top of their class or by the skin of their teeth??? We also know by experience- some people don't have integrity to build something to last. They'd rather cut corners and make a bigger profit. After all, they'll never the see or experience the results of a flawed product. They'll never face the family their product affects. I'm not just talking about the big guys on top. I'm talking about the John Doe who actually put it together. The one who goes home after an 8 hr. day not caring what kind of production he gave the company.
The human body is a magnificient piece of work. I am in awe of how it all works together for the common good of the body. It's scary to mess with mother nature, but if it has failed the body in some way, THANK YOU GOD--you gave some of us the brains to figure out how to help the body along.
Wayne and I can rest tonight with a peace that passes all understanding, knowing this is a win/win situation.
Many things about tomorrow - I don't seem to understand. But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hand.
We both believe this. Here's another saying--
Those who sing--pray twice.
Mary Ann: well said mom!
ReplyDelete