..Roy D. Mercer (RD) adopted us about 10 years ago. Showed up on the porch, and of course I fed it. The next morning he kept jumping on Wayne's lap while sitting at his desk in the garage. Wayne then claimed him as HIS cat and his name would be Roy D. Mercer. The 2 himalayan cats in the house wouldn't have anything to do with this mere tabby, but that didn't stop RD from marching right to the food bowls and making himself at home. This is the reason I can't figure out why RD would have left on his on. The same week he disappeared is the same week a new cat entered our home. RD was an adoptee himself. Surely he didn't leave because of a new cat. He's too laid back for that. That's what's so cool about RD. He is very calm and passive and doesn't like to fight- only in defense will he fight. He's been gone since the 17th. I have a friend whose cat came back after 9 months. RD is diabetic and I give him 2 shots a day, so if he does come back, he will be very sickly. Or if someone has taken him, they don't know he needs his shots...
Please come home RD, please!!!!
Mark: He must have read your blog and followed your orders. What a smart cat!
ReplyDeleteMe in reply to Mark: yes, he is a smart cat and sweet too. he was so good at the vet this morning.
ReplyDeleteAshleigh: I'm glad Mark made that comment. I didn't know he came home. Was he really sick when he finally returned?
ReplyDeleteMe in reply to Ashleigh: you were camping and probably didn't see my status on Sunday morning. He didn't seem to be in bad shape except for missing an eye. Surgery is tomorrow to sew the eyelid shut.
ReplyDelete