Visitors as best I know were Jim Jackson, Sherri Henry, Pat Cullum, Mary and Butch Fowler, Jane Hayes, Carolyn McMillan, Catherine Davis, Katie Schneider and Joann Clair. Now when I say visitors, I'm not referring to the family, because Pearl, Roy, Kristi, Karla and grandkids, her brothers are a given. Her oldest brother Ralph and wife Erma arrived today for the weekend. Her youngest brother, Kenneth is still here. Helen, Roy's other sister arrives tonight also. Erma is set to stay the night but so is Helen. They can tug it out. HA! Debby Carter came last night. I forgot to mention her.
Father God, I know your timing is perfect so I pray your timing is soon. I hate for her to suffer like this and I know it can only get worse. If it's not time yet, please give her and Roy another good night's rest. In Jesus name and in the power of the blood that he shed on the cross for Kathy. Amen. p.s. Thank you so much for allowing me to sit at her feet for so many years. She is such a good friend.
It's me labeling as I see it. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment