Thursday, July 8, 2010

MD Anderson, I have a few questions!!

Ok MD Anderson.... the ball's in your court now. You have insurance, medical reports, pet-scan results, biopsy results, tissue samples to do your own testing!! Show us your stuff!! How smart are you? No one else could figure what exact kind of cancer she has, can you?? Your reputation goes before you, can you live up to it with this case??? Is this cancer sarcoma and if so what kind? Is it melanoma from her cancer on her back in '97. OR is it thymoma? No one seems to think of that being the cause of her shortness of breath, which is the only symptom a man had when he had the same surgery I did, but did not have myasthenia gravis. And this is my friend's only symptom. The thymus gland sits on top of the heart. When it was first detected is was just on the thymus, but in 2 months time it had attached itself to the heart lining. I was lucky to have been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, as my doctor wanted me to be checked for thymoma, which is common for the two to be linked.
Can you make my friend a priority? Can we just get this show on the road. I know what I've said before about this not being God's first rodeo, but I'm ready for the main event to begin. I've seen enough calf-roping, bull-riders, clowns getting knocked silly! I want to see some production and progress for the waiting game we've been playing...

Hopefully, the next post will be shouting thru the roof-top about an appt. soon!!
Labeling as I see it...

No comments:

Post a Comment