Must go for now and meet Mary Ann, Jeremy, and Cassie at Tinseltown for a movie. Tune in again, maybe I will have added on to this blog.
Checked on her again on the way to movie. She was sleeping so good, she was snoring. Her legs have begun to swell and now are as puffy as they were at her party. Got the chair reclined a bit so the foot part would come out. That seemed to help. Later in the afternoon, they put her in the bed. In OUR minds, she would be so much more comfortable in bed, but she sat up and leaned over even worse than in the chair, so they put her back in the chair.
Tonight on the way home from my son's house, I checked on her again. She wasn't resting as well as before. More like she usually is. It might have been time for meds.
I have no idea about visitors, but by the sign in list at the front desk, it was the usual suspects, ha! plus Kathy Blakeman and Babbie and Van Van den akker. Adding Tim and Carolyn Berwick.
They have told us all along this week the time frame is DAYS! Sad but exciting for her.
IN HEAVEN
(over pa system)--"Attention! Kathleen Ruth Erwin Fuller will soon be entering the gates of Heaven.
Please be prepared to meet her with a Heavenly greeting! Decide among yourselves who might be the privileged ones to usher her home."
I can just hear the shuffling and chatter of many loved ones breathless with excitement. Imagine too, all the ones who are there because of Kathy's service to the Lord. There's going to be a humdinger of a homecoming when she arrives!! And just think..... I was blessed to have called her friend! She's so much more than a friend to me. I learned so much from rubbing shoulders with her. We laughed hard, cried hard, played hard and worked hard. She's the true picture of humility, compassion, kindness and generosity.
Father God, your timing is perfect, she's ready when you are!! Say when! Grant her and Roy a good night's rest. Roy is resting at home tonight. His sister Helen is staying with Kathy.
Me again labeling as I see it.
Libby,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for keeping up with the blog.. I check on it a couple of times a day for updates. I love you both very much! Dianna